Free bridal make up for London Brides

Hello Ladies!

I have just recently completed a course in bridal make up in the London College of Fashion and I am now looking for a lovely bride who who would like their make up done for free (trail and if you're happy on your big day too). I use MAC Cosmetics and have the whole kit ready to go!

I am a creative person with a background in fashion design. I got married last year and did my own, my motheirs and the three bridesmaids make up and they all looked beautiful! I can send you photos of my work  

If you are interested (and ideally London based) please reply below with your email and I will contact you 

Thanks!

Emma x

• FMNFMN Posts: 42

Hi Emma, 

i am Surrey based but would be interested. Wouldn't mind coming up to London for a trial but our venue is Surrey!

FMN

• Hi!

Do you mind me asking where abouts in Surrey? It shouldn't be a problem as I could get a train easy enough but I don't drive! 

Thanks,

Emma

• lauraN21lauraN21 Posts: 10

Where in London are you Emma?

• Speccy4eyesSpeccy4eyes Posts: 2,050

I'd be interested and I am london based. My wedding is in november

[email protected]

Bramley which is just south of Guildford. The nearest station would be Guilford which is about 15 mins away. 

Very interested but completely understand if you find someone who is more local to you! 

FMN

Should also have said our wedding is 18th October ! 

• Hi Girls,

Thanks for all your replys! Can you email me on [email protected] and I will respond to you tomorrow so we can arrange,

Thanks again! Emma x

• Speccy4eyesSpeccy4eyes Posts: 2,050

I've responded