Looking for hair & make up artist in Twickenham/Richmond area

Hi all, 

I'm looking for a hair & make up artist in the Twickenham/Richmond area for my wedding next year. 

I always think the best way with this is to get some recommendations.... please let me know if you have any! 

Thanks

L

• I can highly recommend Amanda Roberts www.hairandmakeup4u.com  her work is beautiful and she's got year and years of experience. Juliet x

• Lm526Lm526 Posts: 22

Thank you x

• torimuatorimua Posts: 22

I live in West London and cover this area if you would like to take a look at my website... www.toriharrismakeup.co.uk 

• mimiMUAmimiMUA Posts: 11

HI

Im a professional hair and makeup artist trained by SAMER KHOUZAMI , lebanese top celebrity makeup artist. I offer great bridal hair and makeup packages. 

facebook page : mimi_mua  lots of pics for you to see. 

email : [email protected] 

• hi L, I used Mel Kinsman who is based near you in West London.  Her website is www.melkinsman.com and she is fab.  She did my wedding a couple of years ago and I still recommend her to all my friends and relatives who are getting married.

• Hi

I'm Lauren, I'm a professional hair and make-up artist based in the West London area. Please take a look at my website to see some examples of my work and my prices list:

www.laurenirwin.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you

Lauren

• Rita5Rita5 Posts: 11

I am Professional Bridal Make Up Artist based in North West London.

www.ritaluka.com