Bridesmaids Hair and MU (recommendations in Surrey/London)

Hi ladies,

can anyone recommend a good but well priced MU and hairdresser (in surrey or london). I am looking for someone to do my six bridesmaids (i already have my own MU).

Thanks girls!

• Hi I cover your area, please take a look at my website www.gemmasouter.co.uk and get in contact if you have any questions x

• I cover your area and date dependant may be able to help www.flamebridal.co.uk

• MrsN2016MrsN2016 Posts: 147

BUMP

I'm still looking girls so any recommendations would be great!

• MrsN2016MrsN2016 Posts: 147

Hi girls I'm still looking for someone so any recommendations would be really helpful. My lovely maids have offered to pay for their hair and make up so I want to find someone that is reasonably priced for them but also someone who is good and will make then feel special. x

• HayleyC1983HayleyC1983 Posts: 84 New bride

I cover your area and depending on the date may be able to help, I'm an award winning makeup artist and hair stylist. My details are above x

• I cover your area please check out my site www.bridebybecky.tumblr.com and if you like what you see you can email me [email protected] for availability and a good quote!

Becky x x

• Hello!

I cover your area and would be happy to offer my services. My work can be seen here: www.mjgbridalmakeup.com - please get in touch if interested or if you have any queries. 

Many thanks

MJ

[email protected]