Make up opinions - Normal vs. Airbrush

Has anyone got any advise or opinion on normal make up or airbrush make up? 

I've found a MUA that I love but although she's trained in airbrush make up she doesn't do it as she thinks it can be damaging to the skin because of the silicone. To be honest, for 1 day I don't really care but I do see her point. 

I love her work but I always thought I would have airbrush make up, assuming it would last longer, however she has reassured me that she uses primer and fixing spray with normal make up so it won't move during the day. 

Should I carry on looking for someone that does airbrushing, or will normal make up last just as long? 

Thanks 

xx

• bella2015bella2015 Posts: 1,903 New bride

I'm just having normal make up, which I am sure will last the day if done correctly.

I know a couple of people who've had airbrush make up and personally I don't like the look of it in photos, just a bit too 'fake' for my liking. That's just my personal opinion though.

• Hi,

I'm having airbrush foundation for my wedding day and have had my makeup trail.

It felt fine in my skin, it gave good coverage and looked natural.  I'm very happy with the result

So many decisions to make on the run up to the big day. Good luck and all the best for your wedding day!  :-)