Want brighter whiter teeth for the big day? Contact me today to book in.

LASER TEETH WHITENING SESSION! NOW ONLY £40

• NO PAIN
• NO SENSITIVITY
• NO DAMAGE
• NO PEROXIDE/BLEACH
• INSTANT RESULTS

SureSmiles 60 minute laser session using the latest and safest Zero peroxide/bleach gel.

Inbox or Call me on 07525713998 for available appointment‏s or visit my page

https://www.facebook.com/gem.heath.beauty

• Gemma129Gemma129 Posts: 2

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LASER TEETH WHITENING!

What causes discolouration of the teeth?

One of the main causes are the foods and beverages in our diets. Tea and coffee are definitely up there at causing discolouration, as do cigarettes. It can also be caused by genetics, ageing and more serious, disease, nerve problems, excessive fluoride and tetracycline consumption.

Is laser teeth whitening safe?

In a word - yes! Decades of scientific research prove that laser teeth whitening is both safe and effective.

Is your laser teeth whitening as good as dentist whitening?

Yes and without any of the sensitivity caused by using hydrogen-peroxide! Out laser teeth whitening is peroxide free and instantly lightens teeth on average by up to 12+ shades.

What is the laser used for?

The laser activates and accelerates the oxidisation action of the gel for optimum results. Even old crowns and veneers can be restored to their former whiteness.

How long does it take?

A single 60 min session is all it takes to remove years of build up tooth discolouration.

Can I have veneers or crowns whitened?

Yes! However laser teeth whitening will not change the colour of very new crowns/veneers fitted. Old crowns etc can definitely be restored to their original whiteness. Individual results may very but most healthy people will benefit.

How white will my teeth be after whitening?

Laser teeth whitening results vary from person to person. However our system can lighten teeth on average up to 12+ shades. Even a slight change of a couple shades can make a huge difference; the goal being to achieve your optimum whiteness while still looking natural. Results can be expected to last between 6-24 months depending on whether you smoke or eat staining foods. Most clients will have a 60 min top up once a year whilst smokers may want a top up every 6 months.

Will it hurt?

No most people do not experience any discomfort.

Are there any side effects?

Nope!

Do I need to have a check up or have my dentist clean my teeth cleaned first?

It would be advised to have a good clean first as this can greatly improve your results. Especially if you have any plaque sitting on the tooth surface.