what colour nail polish?

Hi ladies,

36 days to go and am now thinking about what colour nail polish to wear.  Our bridesmaids are wearing this colour pink:

and my other half is wearing this (which took a push as he was completely against pink!!):

We're off to Antigua for honeymoon soon after (although ll my clothes go with pink anyway lol)...so what colour should I do my nails: same as my 'maids, or same as groom??

Thanks ladies!

• rainbooboorainbooboo Posts: 545

Definitely groom, much softer and more feminine I think. I wouldn't want my nails to stand out too much on the day xx

• SammykateSammykate Posts: 3,597 New bride

Although the bright pink will be nice on honeymoon I think it would be a bit much for your wedding day! Go for the softer pink

• Jenni8Jenni8 Posts: 3,201

Soft pink gets my vote!

• Rachael56Rachael56 Posts: 19

oooh lovely, thank you so much !!!  been really umming and ahhing!!! :D xx

• Kitten2014Kitten2014 Posts: 1,489

I'd take a cue from your bouquet. Your hands are going to photographed literally right on your bouquet...but not on your BM's dresses & not your mens' neckties. I'd choose whichever shaded complements it best.

• rainbooboorainbooboo Posts: 545

Oooh that's a thought actually Kitten! I am now rethinking my nail choice lol oh no!

well my bouquet is ivory with a pop of green, then the pinks are mainly light pink but i think i might have one of two buds of brighter pink.  so yes makes sense to go with lighter pink i think.  thanks!!!

• MrsCallowMrsCallow Posts: 348

A french manicure would look lovely :) and goes with all clothes for the honeymoon

hmm, i could do Mrs C, never really thought of that! thank you!! :) x