What long wearing lipstick is the best?

Hi, as in the subject - looking for a lipstick (natural tone) which will stay on my lips and not on my future husband's lips or my glass..

Any ideas?? Tia! Xx

• I find the Dior range really good! But it has to be the one that comes in a gold case! It stays forever though  :) 

• GinetteGinette Posts: 72

I've just bought some to try out - Max Factor lipfinity in a gold case, and the two layer maybelline superstay 24hr one.  I will try to remember to come back here and let you know how I get on!

• Joanna71Joanna71 Posts: 3

Thanks both! Dior colours are unfortunately way too dark for me, I'd like something more natural looking. Was thinking of MAC Myth... Any experience with MAC? X

• B23B23 Posts: 169

If you want a Matte look (very of the moment) you cant go wrong with anything from their retro matte range. I have worn them for 12 hours and not needed a single touch up!

B

• Kitten2014Kitten2014 Posts: 1,489

I don't suppose you have access to CoverGirl, do you? I have a few of their longwear lippies - the one with the two ends. I wore one to my previous wedding and it held up very well. I also wear them for photoshoots sometimes (for my OH's business) and they have great staying power. They also do come in some very neutral tones. It's also a very budget-friendly option. 

• Carla16Carla16 Posts: 37

A good lip liner and lippie duo. i have acceoted the fact that I will need to reapply lots! no idea what colour I want to go for yet x

• GinetteGinette Posts: 72

Ok, so forget the Max Factor one, it lasted seconds, not hours.  However, the Maybelline one is great.  I top up with lip balm every few hours but the colour lasts all day.  It's a good price and there are plenty of colours in the range too.