Inspire me with your hair and make up ideas.. Ohh and nails..

I have my hair and make up trial coming up next week and need some inspiration.  

I had wanted shorter hair on the day but Arks was not keen, he likes flowing locks and the feminine look and so do I, but I wanted to be a bit more edgy!

Here is what I wanted to begin with: 

50 Best Wedding Hairstyle Ideas for Wedding 2016 | http://www.deerpearlflowers.com/best-wedding-hairstyle-ideas-for-wedding/:

But, after my compromise I will be chopping my locks off in favour of this style for our post shoot with the dress :)

So, now here I am with hair ideas and looking for some opinions; 

:

They're all pretty similar but the curl slightly different, I'll be wearing this in my hair (but as a side tiara rather than all over);

:

Earrings, I'm having Donna Crain (the maker and designer of the above beauty) make me a set of opal studs to match the side tiara. 

Make up wise.. I'm stumped, I've got as far as this; 

:

That's me on the left wearing the lipstick I bought from MAC! 

Nails, I have no idea..! 

• LucykinsLucykins Posts: 701

I'd say the left hand curls look better. The one on the bottom right looks a bit loose, like they might not last the day.

The lipstick colour is nice. I think you need to draw more attention to your lovely eyes, but I'm really not a make up expert haha.

Nail-wise I think a twist on a classic French manicure looks nice, maybe a French manicure with a bit of sparkle over the top or something. We had a nail thread a while ago and I think it was Jenni who posted this pic which went straight to my Pinterest board! 

• HailsHails Posts: 2,455

Ayse are you doing your own?

• Mrs B2b3Mrs B2b3 Posts: 255
    Lucykins wrote (see post):

I'd say the left hand curls look better. The one on the bottom right looks a bit loose, like they might not last the day.

The lipstick colour is nice. I think you need to draw more attention to your lovely eyes, but I'm really not a make up expert haha.

Nail-wise I think a twist on a classic French manicure looks nice, maybe a French manicure with a bit of sparkle over the top or something. We had a nail thread a while ago and I think it was Jenni who posted this pic which went straight to my Pinterest board! 

I'm having exactly these nails for my wedding in 12 days time!

• HailsHails Posts: 2,455

Just saw you wrote trial. Well I've found it really helpful looking at my hair and make up artists' previous work on their Facebook and Instagram for ideas.

• Jenni8Jenni8 Posts: 3,201

I recognise that pic  Love those nails so much haha!

• Mrs AyseMrs Ayse Posts: 561

Awww thank you ladies, sorry for the tardy response! 

Lucykins, thanks so much for that - I didn't think of the curl holding but on reflection my hair is really soft and fine, and doesn't hold very much.  I'm going to use clip ins to keep the curl as much as possible.  But the left hand side looks much nicer and will have a bit more movement. 

Hmmmm!

Hails, my hairdresser does Holly Willouby's hair for shows so she's more of a blow dry kinda girl and doesn't really have her work up like other hairdressers do.  She's waiting for a 'brief'!!! 

Eyes wise - I don't want to go too dark on them because it's August but what do you guys think of this with that lippy?

champagne-colored eyeshadow: