Strap mark paranoia and running

FMCFMC Posts: 125

Now the sun has come out, I've started getting paranoid about getting strap marks before my September wedding. I've got a couple of off the shoulder tops, plus strapless bikinis, but I run 3 times a week and strapless won't work for that!

Has anyone got any suggestions, or is it as simple as suncream?!

FMC 

• Suncream, and vary the tops you wear! I run 3+ times each week too but I've not even considered this as a problem... the climate here doesn't exactly worry me! Also simply avoid running at the hottest/sunniest points of a day! 

• HailsHails Posts: 2,455

wear an oversized t shirt instead of a vest?

• Jenni8Jenni8 Posts: 3,201

I exercise outside twice a week in the evening when the sun isn't that bright, and last summer I got a pretty clear tan mark around the shape of my sports bra  I only have ones with the sports back, not sure if they come in other shapes but I couldn't go without a sports bra so varying tops wouldn't work as either way I would be wearing the sports bra!

An oversized t-shirt is the only option I can think of! It is a nightmare for people that exercise outside!

• Ambam19Ambam19 Posts: 581 New bride

Use p20 factor 50!

• FMCFMC Posts: 125

Thanks girls. I just did a run in a long sleeved but very thin tech top with spf20 on too and even when the sun came out I didn't get as hot as I thought. Varying tops is a good idea.

• Victoria197Victoria197 Posts: 720

Sun cream??

• Katherine66Katherine66 Posts: 1,234

I remember in my youth doing a photo shoot and having tan marks everywhere, in the days before photoshop we covered it with make up!