It does not go with the jeans but wow! I feel all weird, sort of calm!

I just had my hair consultation. Some she ruled out because I have medium long hair not extremely long. But she followed one of my pictures really well. It's half-up and a bit like Belle in Beauty and the Beast (more Emma Watson than animation). It looks fantastic but feels weird as I am wearing jeans and a zip hoodie.

But imagining it with the side combs and pins, the dress and make-up and jewellery. Yep. I should be all excited now but I am starting to feel a strange sense of calm. A bit weird for someone with generalised anxiety disorder, it's a nice chilled feeling.

• MrsNolanMrsNolan Posts: 683 New bride

Aww that's great that you feel calm and chilled. Savour it, have a lovely afternoon to yourself if you can, get your nails done, read in of coffee shop etc etc. As a fellow sufferer of GAD as well as OCD I get how it's a rare feeling to come by! Enjoy it xx

Ps did you get any pics of your hair trial? Xx

• MrsG2bxxMrsG2bxx Posts: 868

Ahhhhh!!! sounds gorgeous! I am having a nightmare with my hair and I only have 29 days to decide!!! I have no clue what to have!

Can we see pictures? xxx

• Your hair style sounds extremely similar to mine! Im glad it went so well for you, enjoy the feeling! I felt the same after my hair and makeup trial, dolled up to the nines but in regular everyday clothes, haha :) 

• sugarmousesugarmouse Posts: 189

imageimage

Now accessories wise I have been advised on small combs for each side and I was thinking pins for the top/bun bit. What do you guys think?

Is it too curly or have I just gotten so used to straightening the life out of it...I don't want to keep second guessing myself. It really needs some 'bling.'

• MrsG2bxxMrsG2bxx Posts: 868

Wow that looks gorgeous!!! I love how curly the back looks and can imagine with a bit of bling it looking amazing! I'd personally go with one or the other i.e. small combs on each side or diamontee pins.  I guess you aren't having a tiara if having the combs? what about a veil? xxx

• Mrs17Mrs17 Posts: 807 New bride

I would go with a small comb on either side, but agree with MrsG2b, I think you'd need combs or pins, I think both might be a bit much!

Gorgeous hairstyle, I think the curls are perfect!

• wed172Bwed172B Posts: 1,258

Looks lovely :) 

MrsG2bxx wrote (see post):

Wow that looks gorgeous!!! I love how curly the back looks and can imagine with a bit of bling it looking amazing! I'd personally go with one or the other i.e. small combs on each side or diamontee pins.  I guess you aren't having a tiara if having the combs? what about a veil? xxx

No, no veil. I think the reason I was thinking pins and combs is because then you would see the pins on the back and the combs on the side. But I don't want to look like a curly Christmas tree.

On the whole I am thinking pins, because the way the bun has been created the pins could be put in so they would be seen on the sides and the back.

Is anyone thinking looser curls down the back? It hasn't been this curly since I was two and won second prize in a baby competition at Fine Fair.

I'm not sure how to turn the picture and it's not very clear but as you can see I was a curly locks.