Bridesmaid hair trials

Hi everyone!

I'm in the middle of contacting hairdressers at the moment. I was wondering what people usually did about hair trials for the bridesmaids? I have 3 bridesmaids- do I pay for them all to have trials? Just one of them to get a feel of the styles? Or do people not really bother with trials for maids?

They're all really easy going and would have whatever I want but I'm happy for them to have free choice of how of style their hair (within reason!). One has very long, think hair, one finer and mid-length and the other somewhere in the middle of the two. 

Thanks 😊

• SammykateSammykate Posts: 3,843 New bride

Unless you are really bothered I think bridesmaid hair trials are an unnecessary expense!

• Helen225Helen225 Posts: 861 New bride

I offered them to mine but said they were paying for it (same with make up). Two of the four wanted them, although it's now turning into a nightmare trying to schedule it in. I've also made it clear that I like the hairdresser so unless she tears their hair out, I won't be changing..

• Sara50Sara50 Posts: 196

I've been a bridesmaid the times and never had a trial or been offered one. I'm with Sammykate that is is an unnecessary expense.

• HailsHails Posts: 2,455

Agree it's really not necessary!

• bella2015bella2015 Posts: 1,903 New bride

I didn't bother for mine. They just chose what they wanted on the day and the hairdresser just did it.

• Dotty88Dotty88 Posts: 41 New bride

Thanks everyone! Not having them/paying for them sounds good to me!! 😊 X