Opinions on hair piece

Looking for opinions on what to have in my hair.

I am having my hair half up half down in curls. And will be wearing a chapel length veil.

My dress is the same as the image below with draped beading at the back (Image is taken from the internet). Don't know whether to have flowers in my hair to match my bouquet like in the image below.

Or a beaded/diamanté comb That covers the edge of the veil (shown below).

Or a comb with draped pearl/beading that matches with the draped beading on my dress. Or is this too much?

Also don't want to look too "blingy" since my dress is heavily embellished at the top, back and straps.

• Ashley72Ashley72 Posts: 1,135 New bride

I think the flowers option is gorgeous also love the more simple diamanté clip option. Have you spoken to your hairdresser? They might have an opinion on what would look or hold better once you take your veil off (assuming you’re planning to). 

• Abigail56Abigail56 Posts: 102
    Ashley72 wrote (see post):

I think the flowers option is gorgeous also love the more simple diamanté clip option. Have you spoken to your hairdresser? They might have an opinion on what would look or hold better once you take your veil off (assuming you’re planning to). 

Thank you for your opinion. My first thought was flowers. I have not spoken to my hairdresser yet but yes I will be taking my veil off at night.

• MrsL-GMrsL-G Posts: 86 New bride

I think the last one is lovely and really different! 😄

• Tanya128Tanya128 Posts: 1,993

I really like the last one too, it's different from the norm and I think it wouldn't detract from your dress but will compliment it beautifully.

• Love both the flower option and the draped pearls like in the last picture. I think it depends a bit on the overall theme of your wedding which one I would go with. More rustic style - probably the flowers. More elegant classic - definitely the pearls

• JdotJJdotJ Posts: 196 New bride

I think the flowers one is my favourite, absolutely gorgeous, following by the second option. If your dress already has draping on the back, it might be a bit too much drapage going on with the hair piece as well, that's only my opinion though. 

Jx

Tanya128 wrote (see post):

I really like the last one too, it's different from the norm and I think it wouldn't detract from your dress but will compliment it beautifully.

Thanks very much. Wasn't sure if it'd be too much with already having draped beading on my dress. And yes it's definitely different which is why I liked it.

WildflowerBride wrote (see post):

I really like the first and last ones! (In fact where is the 3rd one from..?) 

It's on a website called lace and favour 😊

DandelionBlue wrote (see post):

Love both the flower option and the draped pearls like in the last picture. I think it depends a bit on the overall theme of your wedding which one I would go with. More rustic style - probably the flowers. More elegant classic - definitely the pearls

My theme is more of an elegant classic, slight vintage style.

JdotJ wrote (see post):

I think the flowers one is my favourite, absolutely gorgeous, following by the second option. If your dress already has draping on the back, it might be a bit too much drapage going on with the hair piece as well, that's only my opinion though. 

Jx

Yes this is what I was thinking. I love the draped hair piece but perhaps it's not right with the dress I have. Thanks for your opinion.

• lauren318lauren318 Posts: 482

I love the flower one very delicate and pretty x