Birmingham/Bromsgrove hair & makeup

Hello, 

Can anyone recommend a hair and make up artist in South Birmingham/Bromsgrove area?

Thanks! xx

• ShaunyShauny Posts: 10

http://sarahrussell.co.uk/

couldn’t recommend Sarah enough. If she is unavailable I’m sure she would be able to pass on the names of others she could recommend too

• Thank you Shauny. Just spoke to Sarah, she's booked that day but is going to ask her connections if they are free. 

If anyone else has recommendations, please let me know! X

• I’m Kent based but travel all over the UK and abroad www.flamebridal.co.uk

• Hi I’m a Hairdresser in Birmingham area. I’ve been hairdressing for 25+ years and currently work full time in a salon. Have decided to go into the Wedding Hair Business. I am looking to get more experience. Not wishing to steal any work from other professionals am offering to do someones wedding hair as a”One Off” for just my costs. Would this be something you’d consider? Can send examples of my work. 

• sarah876sarah876 Posts: 7 New bride

Hi

Try this lady she's amazing and highly rated covers Worcestershire

www.nicenails4u.co.uk

Her contact number is 01527 832064 or mobile 07779 792125

Defo worth a call she really great

• N12N12 Posts: 1

Hi all 

I recently got married and was introduced to my mua who was absolutely amazing. She gave me a bespoke package from the first phone call. Her name is Bushrah and company Artisan by Bushrah and is based in Birmbgham and is willing to travel nationally.  the trial was surreal and I didn’t think she could make me feel anymore of a princess but when my day arrived I was lost for works on how magical she made me look.  Wanted to share this with you all as I know finding a mua is a nightmare and most of them just want your money.  Bushrah went over the odds and even started to help me plan my wedding without an extra penny and gave me some good contacts with who she worked with in the industry.

its daunting habing the first wedding in the house and not knowing anything and who to trust but Bushrah was phenomenal 

her number is 07927 550 767 is definately recommend her