Hair & Make Up Windsor/ Berkshire

Hello there,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend hair and make up artists (I will happily have separate people) for Windsor and the surrounding areas?

I am having trouble finding the look of one I like.

I have 6 adult bridesmaids and 1 teen plus 2 little ones, one of which will probably want a bit of glitter! 

I have so far been quoted almost £500 for bridal plus £180 per bridesmaid plus travel.. just wondering if any of you ladies have had good experiences with someone a bit cheaper?

TIA :)

• Hey Jade, 

I am a bridal hair and make up artist with over 6 years experience in bridal and more in the beauty industry. My packages and prices are competitive. See if you like the look of my work, here's my portfolio www.bridebybecky.tumblr.com and you can call or email me for a quote: 07966009166 [email protected].

Kind regards

Becky x

• Hi @Jade182 who did you end up going with? I'm getting married in that area in Oct and struggling to find someone! 
    Thanks!
  • love_awaylove_away Posts: 23 New bride
    Hi @Jade182 who did you end up going with? I'm getting married in that area in Oct and struggling to find someone! 
    Thanks!
    Please try Oksana Williams, her work is really good. She is based near Windsor too.

http://oksanawilliams.co.uk/
  • Thanks @love_away did you go with her? I'm starting to panic as I want to book since I am getting married in October and worrying that I'm not going to get anyone

Thanks!