Hair problem?

Hi,

I would like to ask some recommendation on hair oils. My hairs are too thin and grow really slowly. I was suggested by a friend to use Ayumi Coconut Enriched Hair Oil that would be very helpful. I am in Luton, I bought it from here https://sportsinside.co.uk/ayumi-coconut-enriched-hair-oil-150ml.html, I noticed changes in the first month but it was not very effective after 2 to 3 months. My hairs are still lifeless and dull a bit better from earlier though. Can anyone recommend anything? Thanks all in advance.

• Do you use hair straighteners?  I used to use them, but stopped last December when they broke, after 2 months loads of people were commenting how much longer / fuller / healthier my hair looks.  I'd never go back to using them now.  I just use a large barrel curler to go over the ends of my hair, either style it under, flicked out or with a curl.

I've not tried any oils but I've been recommended to a shampoo and mask from Lush - "roots" hair mask and "big" shampoo, pricey, about £12-15 each but apparently worth every penny.

• Jessica Rabbit wrote (see post):

I've not tried any oils but I've been recommended to a shampoo and mask from Lush - "roots" hair mask and "big" shampoo, pricey, about £12-15 each but apparently worth every penny.

Hi Jessica,

Sure I will give it a try. Thank you for your valuable comment.

• Actually, coconut hair is always helpful to grow hair shortly and defend heir fall. You can try this one. Good luck!