Any Hair & Makeup artists wanting to work at an Italy destination wedding?

Hi all

I am getting married in Umbria, Italy next year on 29 June 2019 and am looking for a Hair and Makeup Artist! 

I have a large bridal party so will ideally be looking for someone who is happy to create a package to suit my requirements.  

Please get in touch if you are interested and if you can give me an idea of your standard prices that would be great 

Thanks

Francesca

• Hannah137Hannah137 Posts: 6 New bride
    edited November 2018
    Hello 
    I would be interested, I can foward a quote if you could send me your email and what you require on the day. 

Thanks 
    Hannah
    www.lipstickandhairpins.co.uk
  • hi , I can suggest the make up artist and hair stylist I have chosen, we have already done the trial, and she is fantastic, a high quality professional , www.annartstyle.com , instagram annartstyle_makeupandhair !

• Hi I’m UK based but travel for destination weddings! www.flamebridal.co.uk
  • Hi, Francesca. If you haven't found a make up artist yet I could help you. I'm a make up artist and hair stylist based in Rome, but I travel for destination weddings all over Italy. :)
  • info 50info 50 Posts: 7 New bride
    Hi I am interested and available although im guessing you want someone to fly out to you yes?
     if you got www.heathercard-makeup.co.uk you can build your custom made package with all your hair and makeup requirements and get an instant quote online or feel free to drop me an email and I will get back to you.

[email protected]

Heather Card Makeup Artistry
    www.heathercard-makeup.co.uk