Frustrated with hair trials

There's 3 weeks until my wedding. I've had 4 hair trials and I'm always given something that isn't remotely close to the pictures I show them. Have other people experienced this? What do you suggest? Do I really want the stress of doing my own hair on the day, as I'm already doing my own makeup?

• jjward2019jjward2019 Posts: 131 New bride
    Have all 4 been with the same person? If so I would consider looking for someone else, it’s not ideal but they obviously aren’t understanding what you want. I would I would say no to the extra stress too you want to enjoy your day!
  • Abby40Abby40 Posts: 24 New bride
    Have all 4 been with the same person? If so I would consider looking for someone else, it’s not ideal but they obviously aren’t understanding what you want. I would I would say no to the extra stress too you want to enjoy your day!
    I've had a trial each with 2 different people, and have had 2 trials with another lady – I really liked what the lady did in the first trial, and asked her to come back for a second trial so that we could perfect it by making a few tweaks. Unfortunately, the minor tweaks I'd asked for somehow turned into a totally different hairstyle. I'm not sure if she couldn't remember or couldn't be bothered, but I don't want the stress of not knowing what she'll give me on the wedding day.
  • Yes I'm stressing about my hair dresser I choice because the I had the same my trial looked nothing like the picture that I gave her.

The problem is that I don't have much choice as I am getting married near a small town 4 hours from where I live.

I've decided to try and keep it simple rather as I don't want a total disaster. Maybe just some curls and a half up style.