Any decent Richmond/Kingston hairdressers?

Hi there- does anyone know of any decent hairdressers in the Richmond on Thames/Kingston area that I can do go to for my wedding hair trials please?.. I've never really stuck to a specifiic hairdresser, and other than Toni & Guy (who will probably try and give me one of this season's mullets!), I don't really know where to look or how to go about choosing?.. Thanks! x

• kelukkeluk Posts: 1,467
    hey im getting married in richmond and im hunting around at mo i will let you no if i find anyone!
  • sarahbeeeuksarahbeeeuk Posts: 126
    Thanks Kel- I have no clue at the mo! Where are you getting married in Richmond? I'm getting married in church in Surbiton (new to me!), then having the reception in Richmond Park- praying for sunshine! x
    oh my god im getting married in richmond park!
    Oh wow- Pembroke Lodge?!...xx
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Oh great- thanks Beanie, I think I know which ones you mean actually- very smart looking, I'll have a look at the weekend and find out their names! Thanks, it is romantic EXCEPT everyone my fiance & I seem to meet knows someone who's got married there (there goes my originality theme!)!! Oh well, it's a great place for making it 'your own' though so it'll still be individual I'm hoping. And 95% people get married there, although we're just having the reception, not the ceremony so it'll be a bit different. xx
    yeah pembroke lodge,its lovely..cant wait!
    im having both service and reception there and couldnt be happier it is very popular but that makes me like it more as it has a great reputation.
    That's true- they must be doing something right! When's your date Kel? x
  • KirstyGukKirstyGuk Posts: 27
    Hi,

We are getting married in St Peters Kingston and the reception is at Hampton Court House. Not the palace! It is a beautiful old manor house opposite the palace that is now a private school.

I have been recomended a hairdresser who lives in Hampton but will travel to you for trial and on the day. I can forward her number of you like? She is very reasonably priced so if you don't like the trial not too much lost.

Have a fab day at Pembroke Lodge the views are stunning!

8\)
    next year october 19th cant wait
    Oh fab, thanks Parky- that would be great if you wouldn't mind. Wow, I LOVE Hampton Court Palace and that whole area- whereabouts is the house, I bet that will be utterly gorgeous. St Peters in Kingston- remind me where that is? We're getting married at St Andrews in Surbiton. When's your date?.. Not sure how we go about exchanging details on here as no email address allowed! xx
  • KirstyGukKirstyGuk Posts: 27
    I think I just e mailed kel instead of sarahbeee??

Not sure. How dumb am i??

Let me know who receives it!
  • tlsmithuktlsmithuk Posts: 11
    Hi, I live in Teddington, which is only 10 mins from Richmond .... I can recommend a fantastic hairdressers called Elements down the high street