Hair help!!

Hi everyone,

I have just joined this today - and I'm not very technical so not sure if this is going to work?!

I'm having SUCH trouble with my hair. I'm getting married in Spain in June and had my tiara made by a lady in Brentwood - her shop is called Bonita? I ordered my hair piece 4 months in order to take it to Spain last weekend (so that my hairdresser could use it in my hair trial). I picked it up 2 weeks ago and it was completely wrong!!!!!!!!!! I had to go to my hair trial in Spain with a flower from New Look!!!

If anyone is thinking of going to Bonita - DON'T - she refused to change it for me (even though she made something completely different from what i asked for) and refused to give me my money back!! So now i'm £140 down and nothing to put in my hair!! I am after a small silk flower, with maybe some crystals or pearls in it... and my dress is ivory.

Can anyone please help?!?!!? x x x

• Never fear, help is always on hand from the girls on this forum!

I would get in contact with Ems at www.princesspoppytiaras.com She doesn't have exactly what you are looking for but if you look here: http://princesspoppytiaras.com/page13.htm she does a corsage / buttonhole that is similar to what I think you are looking for. If you tell her what you want, she'll be happy to make it up for you and her prices are extremely reasonable.

I've already ordered three tiaras from here so far!
  • Thank you so much!!! I will definately give her a call.... thats really helpful x
  • Typical isnt it i bet she used the company policy thing. Its like when you get earrings and underwear etc i suppose. I hope you sort an alternative out