anyone else...

get all excited when the confirmation of the honeymoon booking came throught the post?

Ours has been booked using my future married name and when we opened the letter yesterday it was so nice to see mr and mrs on the tickets!!!!

Now i REALLY can't wait!!

• fandannifandanni Posts: 737
    That's so cool!! It would definately get me all excited too. Anything that may show my new surname will be a wonderful moment. Where are you going and when?
  • clareabellaclareabella Posts: 3,001
    hi, we're doing a safari/beach holiday to kenya!! can't wait, it looked so nice to see my new surname!! it's just made me even more excited!
  • emmascan101emmascan101 Posts: 1,495
    Yay!!! I got all excited too seems sureal to see my new name lol

• are you going a while after the wedding then? ie dont you have to get passports changed to new name? (sorry if im being thick!)
  • Black-RoseBlack-Rose Posts: 4,305
    I've been married 6 months and yesterday my new passport arrived and I was still excited seeing my new name.

• emmascan101emmascan101 Posts: 1,495
    Quoted:
    are you going a while after the wedding then? ie dont you have to get passports changed to new name? (sorry if im being thick!)

you can get it changed 3 months before your wedding but cnt use it till wedding day
  • clareabellaclareabella Posts: 3,001
    i'm counting the days till i can send my passport off!! as soon as it hits the three month mark it's off on it's way!!

It actually works out better for me as it's due for renewal in feb so i would have had to renew it anyway, and i certainly didn't want to be paying twice!!!!