Honeymoon booked - French Polynesia!!

Hello ladies!

I'm really excited! Today we finally booked our honeymoon! We're going to French Polynesia for 15 nights in July 2009!!!! First stop is the island of Moorea for 4 nights, followed by 3 nights on Vahine island - a tiny low lying Robinson Crusoe island - and then off to Bora Bora for the remainder 8 nights split over 2 resorts - one on the island and one on one of the motus!! I can't wait to get there.

It took us quite a long time to book this and we spent ages doing research but we are now confident this is the best option for us and we will get to have a magical trip. We know it is a very difficult place to get to and that we probably won't have the opportunity to visit again in the future so we wanted to make the best of the time available. We ended up using turquoiseholidays (www.turquoiseholidays.co.uk) who were great with lots of insightful suggestions and very friendly service.

If anyone is interested in more details on booking a honeymoon to French Polynesia I am happy to share ideas/reasearch!

Lilla