Dreams La Romana - Dominican republic

Bride09Bride09 Posts: 204
we are going there 11 jun (get married 5 june) cant wait image

looks like a fantastic resort.

anybody else going here?

• claire178ukclaire178uk Posts: 429
    Hello! We get married 5th June and are going to The Grand Palladium Royal Suites, Bavaro, Punta Cana, on 9th June image How EXCITING!!

Where abouts in Dominican Republic is it?

Claire x
  • Bride09Bride09 Posts: 204
    it is bayahibe, la romana image we were planning to go to punta cana, but ended up in bayahibe image fantastic hotel and deal we found with thomson.

http://www.thomson.co.uk/destinations/caribbean/dominican-republic/dominican-rep-punta-cana/bayahibe/hotels/dreams-la-romana.htmlimage
  • becki989becki989 Posts: 198
    Hiiii

I'm going to that resort. I can't wait. We get married 23rd October and go on the 27th. It looks lovely. I'm soooo excited. You?

You'll have to let us know what it is like.

Becki xx
    im very excited!! so you come day after we leave!! image we paid 1700 with thomson from london gatwick airport, two full weeks image very good deal . booked in november!
  • mandi-loumandi-lou Posts: 847
    Hi,

Just wandering if any of you know if it's good to go here in August? (weather ways) We have booked to go to Thailand but with all the trouble going on in Bangkok we're going to pay an admin fee to get it changed. Even if it gets better i think the atmosphere will still be bad.

Also do you have to stay near the resort for safety?

Thanks x
    no, i go in October, thats good, we paid a little more with thomson. but not much about 1850. so happy!! i cant wait.

Mandi-d ive got a feeling at that time of the year its hurricane season, but ive also read on trip advisor, its not as bad as people make out.

You can go out of your resort if its on trips, but they advise not to go walking on your own. But i think the resort is in the middle of no were.

God i cant wait!, im always on trip advisor, looking at recent photos he he

xx
    main hurricane season is from november i think, but all year around is suppose to be very good image
  • tasah69tasah69 Posts: 6
    Hi ya

I am getting married in October and i am going to Grand Oasis Marien, Puerto Plata on the 17th and i cant wait. The hotel looks lovely and got good reviews on trip advisor.

Altho i am a bit worried about kids been on school holiday and all as wud rather it not be so busy.

dreams here we come - in 2.5 weeks! cant wait.
  • MrsRLeverMrsRLever Posts: 248
    We are going to the Dreams La Romana too, we get married on the 4th September and we travel from Manchester on the 8th September.

One of my h2b's work collegus cam back from there on Monday this week and he said that it was out of this world, the staff could not do enough for you, the rooms and beach were beautiful.

Bride2010London, you will have to let us know what you think when you get back as you are the first of us to go there xxx
    yay, so excited for dreams cant wait. look on trip advisor on the real photos that people have put on there. yay xx
    yes ive seen photos and i check trip advisor everyday. their facebook page also has real people photos image

yes i will let u know of what i thought about it image