Which Travel Agent did you use?

Hi Ladies,

I'm wondering who you all booked your honeymoons through?

We are going to start looking at prices etc soon, and I would really love some recommendations. We would like to go to South Africa I think, but wherever we go, I would like a travel agent who is knowledgeable and can build something that is right for us. Also I want someone who will find the right prices!

Can you suggest any companies? I don't mind if they are web-based or shop-based (e.g. virgin etc)

Thanks!

xox

• hestheone1hestheone1 Posts: 42
    Fantastic independent travel agent is Key Holidays in Stockport.......
  • Bride09Bride09 Posts: 204
    i used thomson

• cakestincakestin Posts: 307
    I used Kuoni. For a tailor made trip to South Africa I think Trailfinders could be very good. My parents have travelled with them 3 times (including once to South Africa) and each time the price and customer service have been great.
  • We're doing one week on a tour of Sri Lanka and one week in the Maldives (sea villa - can't wait!!!) We went with First Choice, mainly because they spent loads of time with us and were really dedicated towards helping us find the perfect honeymoon. We got a great deal as well as loads of extras for being honeymooners!
  • suziewuzie123suziewuzie123 Posts: 115
    We booked to go to the Maldives in September with First Choice. I searched around a lot and even had 10% off with Virgin but FC were the best for price and they werent pushy. The price they offered in store was more expensive than the website but as soon as i said it was cheaper on line, they went with this price for us!
  • tigerbabeuktigerbabeuk Posts: 144
    went with first choice going to mexico for a week cant wait!!
  • esskevanesskevan Posts: 1,033
    We used Thomas Cook Signature for our Honeymoon to Thailand.

Imagine africa for our tailor made safari this year and First Choice for our Mexico holiday next May. My point is shop around for the best deal as we found prices vary greatly from one to the next. Although I will say for our safari Imagine Africa have been excellent and extremely knowledgeable.
  • Now-Mrs-SNow-Mrs-S Posts: 391
    We used destinology, they managed to beat the lowest quote we'd been given.