Holiday clothes

Where are you all buying your holiday clothes and what are you buying?

xx

• VodkaggirlyVodkaggirly Posts: 721
    Been looking at my wardrobe today, not booked yet but I figure I need similar stuff for all the places I have thought of. I tend to dress quite casual on holiday. Need a few more casual dresses which I will wear in the evenings and some dressier vest style tops to go with existing skirts. Will start at Primark and H&M then move on to DP, Jane Norman, Top Shop, River Island and Miss selfidges.
  • lucyc1uklucyc1uk Posts: 448
    Hi Aylay Mac, I've been to the Metrocentre yesterday to stock up. H and M has lots of vests and t-shirts in every colour and cheap jersey shorts and got a lovely cotton playsuit from there too. Got a cool Hawaiian print skirt from TopShop (going to Hawaii for part of Honeymoon!). Always get really good quality bikinis from Debenhams and have spied some in Accessorize (and amazing matching kaftans and beach dresses)- the sale there is really good so going to wait until end of June. Got a gorgeous black and blush pink patterned cotton kaftan from Topshop. For evening got two maxi dresses from Monsoon (again the sale is amazing!) to wear on an evening. Gladiator sandals (New Look and River Island)are great for evenings- get metallic ones so they look a bit dressy too- a deffo for the beach bars like Blue Parrot in Playa. I think I have the beachy outfits sorted- now need stuff to wear when hot in the city (Vegas and NY)- its difficult to choose as will be very hot outside, but the air con in hotels always makes me freezing. Have got some jersey harem pants and some jersey dresses to wear for sight seeing (Next and George at Asda). Man I love talking about holiday clothes- gets me in the mood for my holiday!!!;)