Forum home Honeymoons

Caesars Palace

Has anyone stayed at Caesars Palace recently. We were looking at 3 nights there for our stay in Las Vegas, but finace has been told by people at work that it's not that great. Any opinions welcomed image

• july2011july2011 Posts: 817
    I suppose it's the "ultimate" Vegas hotel - it is lovely. Very very big - but then most of them on the strip are! Due to the fact it is the "ultimate" you end up paying more for it. Bellagio and the Wynn are more luxurious, also the Venetian and Palazzo. It's say Caesars is slightly more "party" than them (i.e. noisy neighbours). Beacuse there is so many reviews and pictures - trip advisor gives a really good feel for Caesars Palace, well, all the hotels in Vegas really.

Anyway - overall, you can't go wrong with Caesars, it's great.
  • In the end we ended up paying the extra and going with the Bellagio as it's what i really wanted but thank you for your insight july2011
  • sparkleflakesparkleflake Posts: 591
    We have just returned from Bellagio!!!! You are going to love it!!! It's just class!

E-mail them in advance and tell them it's your honeymoon...I did and they upgraded our room for free to one overlooking the fountains!!! The view was just beautiful.
  • Thanks for the tip *Gypsy Girl* i'll definitely do that!