Just booked our mini moon as a surprise :)

Spond25Spond25 Posts: 580
We're not having our honeymoon until July (getting married in April) as my son is sitting his GCSEs so have booked a Monday to Friday mini break just for me and new hubby. I've done it as surprise and just had to tell someone as I'm so excited. it's a luxury pine lodge in suffolk on the edge of a lake with a private hot tub, four poster bed and steam room. there's only four lodges on the site with 3 lakes with lots of wildlife and fishing (h2bs interests)

Now just got to let his mum and brother know so they can let me know just in case he has the same idea to book a surprise, hopefully not as ive suggested we just book a travel lodge and have a couple of nights away to throw him off the scent image and the lady who owns the site has said I can pay the balance off monthly so h2b doesn't suspect...

How am I going to keep it to myself???

• Mrs BoundsMrs Bounds Posts: 1,311
    oh lovely how romantic! love that xx
  • lindsayulindsayu Posts: 1,939
    Ooh sounds perfect, can I ask for details as that sounds exactly what we're looking for, if we can afford! Trying to decide whether to spend £500 on a minimoon or spend that on upgrading a room on the actual honeymoon. Decisions decisions!
  • Spond25Spond25 Posts: 580
    Hi Lindsayu it's

http://www.badwellashlodges.co.uk/index.html

I'm lucky ive got 9 months to spread the cost so can sneak a surprise in
  • jendoojendoo Posts: 166
    That sounds fab! U should get them to put champers n stuff up there ready for u!!
    you get a welcome hamper of champagne, chocolate, bread, bacon, eggs, milk etc they even supply dressing gowns it just sounds so perfect I can't wait to surprise h2b
  • Oh wow, that sounds so amazing.
  • Admit it...you're more excited about the minimoon than the wedding! Lol! image
    Quoted:
    Admit it...you're more excited about the minimoon than the wedding! Lol!

image think I probably am image