gran canaria gran hotel costa meloneras

hi this is where we are staying for our honeymoon just wondered if any one has been here!!

• becca_84becca_84 Posts: 501
    i'm just back from gran canaria and we didn't stay in the costa meloneras but we passed it it a lot and it looked absolutly gorgeous. Its in a great location, near lots of shops, restauratns adn right on the beach. it was by far the nicest hotel we saw. hope you have a great time xx
  • Hiya

This is where we are going for our honeymoon too next August! when are you going?

I've seen some great reviews for it so it should be good!

• woody4728woody4728 Posts: 90
    hi we are going september 2007 cant wait i will let you know what its like. ive never been aboard so wish me luck!
  • I live in Gran Canaria so I know the best hotels there. This hotel is lovely, swimming pool overlooking the sea so you think you're in it and this one has a great spa (it's not included in the hotel fee you'll pay, but it's definitely worth the money to go round for one day, we went there as my hen day treat). The location of the hotel is beautiful, the restaurants are nice (try Grand Italia) but more expensive than down the road in Playa del Ingles. I'm sure all newly weds in Meloneras will love it!
  • MrsM2BMrsM2B Posts: 1,040
    I use to live in Gran Can and that's where I met hubby2b!

This hotel is lovely, it's relatively new and has fantastic facilities...enjoy!
  • woody4728woody4728 Posts: 90
    thanks for your advice eveyone i cant wait!