Honeymoons with toddlers

Could anyone recommend a holiday destination with 2 toddlers for our honeymoon? , I would like somewhere with blue clear sea and golden sands in may time I think xx

• Same for me. We are looking at Cyprus/Greece. We did consider Mexico but heard its not ideal for kids. Some gorg all inclusive 5 star resorts in Greece
  • Recently went to Mexico and they adored kids nd couldn't do enough for them... Stayed near playa del Carmen, noticed people on our flight, although 11 hours had seas at front with cots and extra leg room specially for their children! We were thinking about taking out little one on mexican honeymoon , but he wil only be 8 months so opted for Cyprus instead! HTH! Xxx
  • TravelgalTravelgal Posts: 17

How about Mauritius? May is a good time to go and it is malaria free? There are some great family resorts too.

• welshgracewelshgrace Posts: 1,224

Have you looked at the sensatori resorts (Thomson)? They are really lovely and have both family and adults only areas and seem to be designed for luxury.  They have a few locations around the world.  The brochures always look lovely.  I went to Mexico on our honeymoon and when I was 14 (with my 4 yo sister) and we both had a great time.  I wouldn't say that it's not for kids x