Forum home Honeymoons

Honeymoon Wedding Lists

Hi girls!

Struggling a bit here...

I want to have my honeymoon as part of a wedding list, but there doesnt seem to be any website offering both honeymoons and the classic wedding list stuff (china, etc) on the same list.

I don't really want my guests to have to visit two websites to make their choice...

Is anyone having the same problem?

• scottishbridescottishbride Posts: 2,023
    I used www.notanothertoaster.co.uk and you can put whatever you want on there. We are just using it for a honeymoon, but you could put details of whatever classic things you wanted, and people would give you the money for them. You would then have to go out and actually buy it yourself though.
  • Thanks scottishbride, it looks quite good!

Where are you going for your honeymoon?
    We are having 2 nights in London, 2 in Paris, a week snowboarding in St Anton, 5 nights on Koh Samui and 3 nights in Bangkok, before coming home to Melbourne. Wedding is at home in Scotland so we are just slowly making our way back to Oz! Can't wait!

Not Another Toaster was also great for us as it accepts all credit cards, and lets guests pay in either pounds, Australian dollars, US dollars or Euros, which will suit our international guests a lot better.

• Hannahs_MummyHannahs_Mummy Posts: 3,030
    Do you have to pay for notanothertoaster? I set up a list at Debenhams for presents, and set up a free website for my honeymoon wish list.
    Yep - 9% of the total contributions.
  • blimey 9% is a lot! we've used www.whattogive.com and it's completely free. you can put anything on there including links to other websites so if you wanted a few things from John lewis for example you can put the link to that list on this site. They don't take any money off you which means you need to ask guests to send you cheques or something but that has worked for us and means that guests don't get charged anything either.

It's been brilliant for us. We're going travelling so have put things like a hota air balloon trip, whale watching, meals out, nights in hotels etc. You can have things which guests can either buy or contribute to if it's more expensive. would def recommend it

Ruth x
  • Thanks Ruth, I will have a look at this one too!