RUI Palace Mexico

Anyone booked this place for there honeymoon, we are going there in June. Cost us £4,700. all inc I can't wait so excited

• sixpenceuksixpenceuk Posts: 219
    Is it a Riu Hotel? If yes, they are so lovely! Havent stayed in one in mexico but follow them around the world! Service impecable, everything so personal and nothing too much trouble- just amazing image
  • louisewaddonlouisewaddon Posts: 322
    Ah thanks for that it is defiantly good to know! Where are you going on Honeymoon??

• HartinukHartinuk Posts: 57
    All the RIU hotels are fabulous, I have stayed in one of the other RIU hotels in cancun (there are about 3 in area) and it was gorgeous, but everyone told me it doesn't compare to the Palace, it supposed to be amazing! I'm sure you will have a wonderful time!
  • JulesyukJulesyuk Posts: 11
    is this hotel in cancun? if so, i think i've been! really lovely, lots to do. Swimming wit dolphins, and you must go to coco bongos for a fantastic night out!
  • annieno1annieno1 Posts: 32
    this is the hotel we are staying in for our honeymoon in oct i hope it nice any one else going in oct.]
  • louisewaddonlouisewaddon Posts: 322
    Ah wow you will have to let me know what it is like. This hotel isn't in Cancun it is in Playa car. Annie no1 are you staying in a suite??

• YENIFRIENDYENIFRIEND Posts: 81
    Me and H2B has beeb to the Riu Palace Las Americas is Cancun. It is amazing and the service is second to none.

The waiters will bring you drinks on the beach and you dont even have to pay! The rooms are all junior suites and beautiful. Try and get a seaview it makes a big difference and a little bit more special.

We loved it so much we are going to Riu Palace Aruba on our Honeymoon which opened this week as you can rely on the service.

Oh yeah and have a massage on the rock/massage area in the sea!!!