Honeymoon is booked!!

so excited everyone, just booked our honeymoon! 2 weeks in Mexico at Secrets Maroma Beach. Going to be amazing & this will be our first holiday in 4 years too! image image

• VicNVicN Posts: 1,352

Congrats on the booking! We stayed at Secrets Vallarta Bay last year and it was absolutely incredible. Ultimate luxury - they weren't kidding. And it was our first holiday in 3 years when we went too image you'll have an amazing time. When do you go? X

• rachey18rachey18 Posts: 22

ah wow, thank you, great to know of others who have stayed at Secrets Resorts too image

Not until next June so it's a good job I've got loads of wedding planning to do to keep my mind occupied! 

• VicNVicN Posts: 1,352

I have never experienced staff like the staff at Secrets - nothing they could do was too much trouble. I know you're on the other coast to where we were staying but if you fancy a look I did do a little honeymoon report when we got back from ours;

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/honeymoons/honeymoon-of-a-lifetime-at-secrets-vallarta-bay-puerto-vallarta-mexico/406225.html 

• rachey18rachey18 Posts: 22

Just read through, looks like you had an amazing time! I need to look into some excursions too, would really love to do Dolphins like you image it was one of the main reasons we picked Mexico so we could have that 5* resort beach luxury but flexibility to be able to go out and see a few things too image