Names on passports

Hey everyone,

Just occurred to me - can you get your passport changed before you actually get married or do you have to do it after? Just thinking about honeymoon and it would obviously be nice to go away officially as "Mrs X" but not sure how it all works!



  • JenniwJenniw Posts: 173
    Yep, I already have mine! You just need to get a form signed by your vicar or registrar and send your old passport to the passport office. Your tickets need to be booked in your married name though - the tickets and passport must match:

    this website gives you all the info. You can change three months before but obviously can't travel on it till your wedding day! x
Sign In or Register to comment.