Forum home Archived I got married in 2006

Single Figures

Well I'm in to nine days now!!!!

collected dress on Saturday and gave it to my mum and dad to take home.

bridesmaids have collected theres and men have collected suits.

have started packing as leaving on saturday for my parents.

it really is almost here.

how is everyone else doing?????

• ktukktuk Posts: 263
    Hi xmasbride2b

10 days for me and like you i am just about all sorted and still soooo excited, not panicking or anything just really looking forward to it (maybe it will set in next week sometime). I pick my dress up this Saturday, suits Tuesday, go and have final look at cake wednesday, nails done Thursday and go and stay over at venue on the Thurs night with 9 girlfriends for quiet night and a meal. Wedding Friday.........yahhhhooo! Dont you think its just come round so quick??

ktx
  • I'm getting really giddy!!!!!! Single figures for me today - 9 days.

Had a meltdown last Friday - see my other post in Emotional Support 'Reformed Bridezilla'.

But things are really strating to come togther - Suits and BM's dresses being collected this week, my dress being collected next week. make up rehearsal tonight, seeing florist tomorrow, Christmas do on Friday (chance to relax), hair colour Saturday, wedding rehearsal Sunday, Clean hopuse Monday, finish work tuesday and go get waxed!, Weds manicure and pedicure and Thursday final preps and chill out. FRIDAY THE BIG DAY!

Am getting so excited. Can't believe how quickly its coming around.

It's a while since I've been on this Forum subject - remind me girls when and where you are getting married and give me some detail! I love talking about it but everyone's fed up of listening.

Louby Lou xxx
  • becreevebecreeve Posts: 108
    Hi Loubylou

I'm day before you - in north yorkshire. I live in London so travelling up there on Saturday.

Can't believe i finish work in 2 and a half days and dont' come back for three and a half weeks - hoorah!

most things done now just a few bits of toiletries to get and and some last bits of printing to do and then thats it.

hoping to get a day at least to chill - have a pamper day booked at the wedding venue's spa on tuesday so will probably be asleep.

was off sick on monday - i have managed to get a chest infection and acute sinusitus so been od'ing on vitamin c and taking the old antibiotics - which is fine except i can't drink to steady my nerves.

Slept for ten hours last night so feel much more human today. I'm sure it will be all gone in 8 days time!
  • Hi girls,10 days for me!I cant believe it's really happening.I've been for my final dress fitting today,next time i put my dress on will be my wedding day!Good luck to all you Brides to Be.Hope you have the best day of your lives.Much love Janie x
  • Hi girls,10 days for me!I cant believe it's really happening.I've been for my final dress fitting today,next time i put my dress on will be my wedding day!Good luck to all you Brides to Be.Hope you have the best day of your lives.Much love Janie x
  • oh i'm so excited for you all wish i was getting married again this friday like last friday its such a great feeling.
  • WombatukWombatuk Posts: 124
    15 days for me!

Picking up my dress on Saturday... hope I haven't lost more weight. I've been steadily eating pies all week just in case....