Forum home Archived I got married in 2006

fed-up and tearfull

Well, i am so down and depressed i have to have a moan. Today should of been our wedding day,but we (i) had to postpone it. One of the reasons was because i had to have my appendix out just over 5 weeks ago,it had started to rupture,and i found out i have kidneystones too,ouch!! do they hurt,yes and the doctors think i may have something wrong with my kidney,i have cysts on it. I have got to have more tests in September. Then my stupid H2B decided to drive,whilst he is banned,got stopped,had to go to court and now has to do 7weeks in jail,hes done almost 3 now,its so embarrasing. One of his stupid friends let him drive their car,they have had a right earfull of me. Now i am suppose to arrange it all for oct/nov. my heart just isnt in it anymore,it was untill today. I hate him my H2B today, I cant describe how i feel its weird, one minute i am ok,then the next i am in tears. I dont let the children see me upset and i have a severley autistic son who is 16yrs old,and he seems to sense things,bless him,he has no speech and needs his mum for everything,but he is more of a man than his dad is. That was a bit bitchy but i dont care.. I am sorry for having a megga moan to you all,but you lot are a good bunch. Jayne.x image

• DeborahtDeboraht Posts: 2,882
    Oh Jayne, you poor thing. Im not surprised you are fed up! Well done you for coming on here and letting off steam. You sound like an amazing woman coping with all that alone. Chin up and maybe give yourself a few days off from the planning- but still come here for support! Lots of love to you.

Deb.xxx
  • yes well done for still managing to cope and youwill come through and thinkpositive x
  • NonNon Posts: 495
    really feel for you jayne, just brought a lump to my throat reading your post. how bloody annoying that your fiance has behaved so irresponsibly (sorry, hope that doesnt sound harsh). sounds like you need some time away from the plans to get your head straight. have you got support from friends/family?

xx
  • jaynekukjaynekuk Posts: 2,893
    hi vek32. Yes i have support from my mum and dad though my dad has alzheimers disease/parkisons disease,so he is not really aware of what is cracking off .my 3 daughters are all being good and i have had flowers and chocs brought for me. I am just so stressed,i have had to cancell everything all because of him and his stupid mate . Ihad been planning this day for 4 years, i dont know. what with the health problems its one thing after another this year. thanks for asking anyway vek32. jayne ..
  • NonNon Posts: 495
    god, you really have been through it. keep strong and im sure you'll come through the other side.

good luck and keep us posted.

xxx
  • dee177dee177 Posts: 143
    Wow jayne. sounds like you really have been in the war's, You have evry right to feel alittle down after what you have been through. but just remember you wont feel like this forever, It will get better even if it seens like it wont, Like the other girls said, a few days off from wedding planning mite put you back in the mood for it again, Keep us posted hun. XX
  • oh bless ya Jayne you've had a rough run of it!

Know you feel down now but it'll be Oct/Nov before you know it and the wedding will be fab and all this will be behind you.

Chin up - have a good cry, always works wonders for me!
  • jaynekukjaynekuk Posts: 2,893
    Hi to all you lovely ladys who have sent me messages. I am not feeling so bad now,i havent been cryining as much. H2B rang me today and should be home 19th October,he is safer in there at the moment,hell has no furey like a woman scorned.. anyway i am going to look at some new venues next week when the little dears are back at school. I am just going to put it behind me now and think ahead. Thanks to you lovely lot for taking the time to bother with me BIG hugs 4 you all. love jayne . x . image
  • I'm glad you're feeling a bit better about the whole thing and that you'll be starting to look at venues again. I'm so sorry everything got messed up for you - you sound like a strong lady though, you'll pull through - especially with the support of your family. Silly h2b ... like you said hell hath no fury!!
  • Dear Jayne7

We may be far, we may be near but emotionally we are ALL ears.

Keep up the strong face. When we think why is the whole world against us, it may be because it happened for a reason. Sometimes I wonder, why did I miss the train today, why did it rain when things have been perfectly planned for the day, why didnt he/she listen to what I've got to say. I believes everything happened for a reason. It may not be crystal clear for the moment, but sooner or later, it will come back to us, and we will start relating to what had happened days ago, months ago and years ago. And we will thank God that all those things had happened way before, is to have a better Now. We are constantly being tested as a person, we are constantly growing as a person but remember there will always be a light at the end of the tunnel! Stay strong and good luck for your upcoming wedding!!

[Modified by: lime on September 07, 2006 12:25 PM]

ps: i've got the following email today from a close friend today.

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to

ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably

more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so

remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best

friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry

because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you

love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've

never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute

of happiness you'll never get back.

Don't be afraid that your life will end,

be afraid that it will never begin.

~anonymous~ ;\)

[Modified by: lime on September 07, 2006 12:28 PM]

[Modified by: lime on September 07, 2006 06:25 PM]
  • ohhhhhh hun i'm so sorry men can be so stupid sometimes I dont know what to say except i'm really sorry and will be thinking of you today xxxxxxxxxxxx

sending happy thoughts and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx