Forum home Archived I got married in 2007

too late?

I'm getting married on the 15th April, I went to one shop for a dress and they hardly had anything I liked (Just one to say the truth) however they mentioned that the new season comes out in November - everywhere ..

do you think I should wait that long to start looking for a dress? I'm worried that it will be too late to order if not in stock.

• susan140407susan140407 Posts: 115
    Hi lex. I'm getting married next April too (14th). I've had the same trouble in some shops. I'm not waiting until November to order my dress - it can take months to be delivered and then they always need alterations. It's too much stress at the last moment. I've been looking in all the sample sales, but they are mostly too big for me (I am 8-10). Most shops will still order from the old collection - that's what I'll probably do as I've seen a gorgeous Mori Lee. Try going to the bigger shops as they always have more things to try, or out-of-the-way shops that tend to hang on to more old stock. Good Luck!
  • alexiaukalexiauk Posts: 255
    was thinking on the same lines thanks! we're too small here (Malta) so its probably best to start looking right away! thanks!
  • Mauritius07Mauritius07 Posts: 131
    Hi Lex,

Have you tried maggie sottero dresses, they have some beautiful dresses - mine being one of them - and also everyone on here raves about them too!!

Good luck, i wouldnt wait till nov though, might be too late!!

Angie