Forum home Archived I got married in 2007

Alderley Edge Hotel

Anyone going to the open days this weekend to see the refurb?

• starsiakstarsiak Posts: 8
    hi

only just found this site! I'm getting married at Alderley edge hotel next august. Was really impressed with refurb - what did you think? How's your experience been so far in the planning with them? I'm still at very early stages so interested to hear any tips/views!
  • smmmmsmmmm Posts: 38
    Hey stars ,

I am getting married their next August too! What date are you?

What have you sorted out yet, I am a little too laod back I think!

Still in talks with and can't make a decission about a florist!
  • I just thought I'd revive this thread as we've booked our wedding reception here for next August.  I'm starting to have regrets as I wanted a country wedding in lovely grounds but one of our original choices was fully booked and another of our choices was ruled out due to some unfavourable reviews that I'd read.  Due to being busy at work I just didn't have time to look around many other venues and I was worried about places getting booked up, so I decided to go with the AEH.  I don't really like how it looks from the outside because of the carpark but it does have a nice garden area and bar area.  The food is also meant to be very good. Has anybody been to a wedding here recently or had their own wedding here who can reassure me that I've made the right choice?