Forum home Archived I got married in 2007

17 days .......17 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My good lord, 17 days to go and I have lost all that stress and worry and now I am just excited image I am soooo excited image)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• WOOHOO!!! So exciting!!
  • garethpgarethp Posts: 447
    Oh good lord!!! It's so not long is it??

I feel ok apart from a seem to have a permenant neck/headache. I'm not sure if it's tension or what but think I'm going to have a bath get H2B to give me a massage tonight! In between putting all my order of services together!

Everyone doing ok? xx
  • Snap - I've got weird neck/backache too and was wondering if it was tension. Thinking of treating myself to a nice massage at a beauty salon.

Sooooo exciting. 18 days for me. Can't sit still and my concentration span is worse than a 3 year old at the moment.
  • MrsSP73MrsSP73 Posts: 353
    We've just scoffed a maaaaaaassive pizza and drinking lots and lots and lots of wine.

It must be the nerves...

• rmacukrmacuk Posts: 663
    hehehe

also feeling very excited and not nervous at all - though people keep asking me weird questions about the wedding that set me on edge slightly!

pretty stressed out - but not about the wedding - about y exams next week and our house offer/purchase.....

argghhhhhhhhh

but regarding the wedding I am very excited image
  • Hi girls

I am feeling great LOL first time in weeks so I am loving it. I am ok till somebody see's a problem with something and I can feel myself getting stressed but then I just remember how wonderful our day will be and then I am ok again hee hee

Karen xxxxxxx

• Hi ladies

Sorry for absence recently - been whirling around like a mad thing lately. Hoping for calm to be restored sometime soon - maybe on the 9th December??!

Glad to hear things are all going well for you all. Can sympathise with the achey back/neck thing although I have found a way of getting my mind off that - counting the grey hairs that seem to be making an almost daily unwelcome appearance! Ok, so I'm not the youngest bride ever but I don't think 35 is really really old... ;o)

Got a busy weekend this weekend (haven't we all?!) - off to get my dress tomorrow. Think thin thoughts for me girls - I'm struggling to shake that chocolate addiction - eeek! Then it's a frenzy of menus and seating plans interspersed with Ugly Betty and Strictly Come Dancing - gotta have my relaxation time!

Hope you all have great weekends and keep the lovely chatty posts coming - I love hearing what my fellow 8th-ers are up to - makes me feel all excited!

Speak soon

fxx
    hiya fenesse

hope that picking up your dress went well - I get mine on thursday - and hope the seating plan isn't too stressful. We used little bits of paper and moved them around lots before glueing them onto the board and typing them up neatly!!!

We did all our christmas shopping today so feeling rather smug and organised - just one or two small bits to grab next week along with wedding things and that'll be me.

OH even came too and didn't moan once. We have both been a bit romantic and smoochy recently, think it the wedding getting closer - anyone else been the same????
    hiya fenesse

hope that picking up your dress went well - I get mine on thursday - and hope the seating plan isn't too stressful. We used little bits of paper and moved them around lots before glueing them onto the board and typing them up neatly!!!

We did all our christmas shopping today so feeling rather smug and organised - just one or two small bits to grab next week along with wedding things and that'll be me.

OH even came too and didn't moan once. We have both been a bit romantic and smoochy recently, think it the wedding getting closer - anyone else been the same????