Forum home Archived I got married in 2007

Post your wedding date and venue here!

Then we can keep track of when and where everyone is marrying!

Thanks

Web Ed

• Hi,

We're getting married on Friday 30th November 07 at The Mansion House, Port Lympne Wild Animal Park, Kent.

C

• ruanecruanec Posts: 12
    Friday 31st August 2007 at Hazlewood Castle near Leeds and york

• Saturday 7th June 2008. in Cranfield Beds :\)
  • 24th november 2007 - whitehall hotel darwen lancashire
  • 24th November 2007

St Ann's Church Manchester, then Worsley Marriott Golf and Country Club.
  • JMuk1JMuk1 Posts: 319

[Modified by: BR on May 03, 2007 10:36 AM]
  • lydiavnlydiavn Posts: 426
    Sunday 25th of November 2007, St Peters Church, Portishead image
  • On 10th November 2007 i am marrying my best friend Christopher at St.Bees School

Thanks

Vicky Emmaimage
  • Aw VickyEDavis, that was soooo sweet it made me get emotional, what a lovely thing to write about your H2B!! :\)
  • Marrying 24th November 2007 at Hotel Bannatyne's Darlington, formerly 'The New Grange Hotel'

• bugbabe2bugbabe2 Posts: 174
    We are getting married on the day after our 10th anniversary - 17th November 2007 in our local parish church and then on to an old barn in the countryside in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
  • hlturnerhlturner Posts: 431
    We're getting married on Saturday 24th november 2007 at our local church in Sandy, Bedfordshire. Afterwards we're having our reception at te bedford swan hotel (www.bedfordswanhotel.co.uk). Can't wait!

FF
  • Im getting married saturday 10th. november.2007 at the Norwegian Church,Torrevieja, spain. Reception at Pimientos. Can't wait!! image
  • We are getting married on the 3rd November at St Pauls Church Tunbridge Wells and then Turkey Mill Orangerie in Maidstone

Can't wait!
  • jeffrvjeffrv Posts: 39
    Hi Everyone

This is my first post...although I've been addicted to the website for the past month and now have loads of ideas!!

We're getting married on 9th November 2007 in Cowbridge, near Cardiff - the venue and registrar and booked but that's it until I start panicking in the new year...!!

ximage
  • Hi steph,

You will find that your addiction increases and you spend every spare minute trawling through posts incase you've missed anything!!

I'm at the same point as you; booked the church and reception but that's it. Not planning on doing much else til after Christmas, then it'll be more real, it still seems ages away!

• We're getting married on August 4th 2007 in my village church in Audlem cheshire then onto the village Golf lub for the reception. Keeping it local!
  • Hi all!

Getting married on the 5th November at the Inn on the Lake in the Lake District. After 2 years of engagement its finally happening!

Hope everyone elses planning has started off ok?

Best wishes

• November 16th at Burghley House
  • 24th november 07 Kilworth House hotel in Lutterworth!
  • 24th november 07 Kilworth House hotel in Lutterworth!
  • Hi!

We are getting married on the 24th November 2007 at the Balmoral Hotel, Edinburgh!

xx
  • Starting to panic. Getting married on the 22nd November 2007 in Ayia Napa, Cyprus. We are not using wedding planners, and we are sorting it all from Cyprus. Hope everyones planning is going well!
  • Friday November 9th 2007, Les Pavillions Hotel, Mauritius!
  • Saturday 10th November 07 at Bonchurch Parish Church, Isle of Wight.

Can't wait! image

xx
  • TPT16TPT16 Posts: 222
    Hi Everyone

I am getting married on 16 November which is also my birthday hopefully in Grange over sands tho we haven't booked anywhere yet eek

Tara xx
  • Hi all, we are getting married on 10th November at The Bingham Hotel in Richmond image I hope everyones plans are going well. I booked the registrar today and have booked the venue.....all the rest is still to come - yikes!!!
  • hi everyone, me and liam are getting married on 3 november 07 at Davenham church Cheshire. not long to go
  • Hi All,

We're getting married on november 10th 2007 at Hardwick Hall Hotel in County Durham.

Em xxx
  • hi everyone!

getting married on the 16th Nov this year in hatfield herts!booked the registry office today and am now sooo scared!its finally happening!