Forum home Archived I got married in 2010

GOT MY DRESS ON SATURDAY!!!What do you think??

I love your dress! You look stunning!

Kinda shaking me up up a bit now, we're want to get married in Aug 2010 but we havent even booked anything yet, let alone buy the dress!! lol

• Wow i absolutely love your dress!!

The bodice is stunning with all those crystals!!

Im sure you'll blow your future hubby away image

xxxx
  • Wow i absolutely love your dress!!

The bodice is stunning with all those crystals!!

Im sure you'll blow your future hubby away image

xxxx
  • baby-babybaby-baby Posts: 1,877
    Hi claire

The dress looks lovley and looks like it fits perfectly!

All these dresses are making me want to go shopping, but i have promised that I will wait until 2009!

Michelle

xx
  • bec19ukbec19uk Posts: 424
    Hi Claire,

You look fab! Really beautiful dress, you look lovely in it image

Bex

• sldunne87sldunne87 Posts: 416
    really nice claire you look lovely

cant wait to go dress shopping!!
  • shellslnshellsln Posts: 14
    love your dress hun u look stunning! im getting married in july 2010 in mauritius and dont know what kind of dress to get
  • NIKKINOOSNIKKINOOS Posts: 1,279
    Beautiful dress, love the sparkle! xx
  • BunnycombBunnycomb Posts: 167
    What a lovely dress. I love all the detail on the bodice.
  • T50KYMT50KYM Posts: 164
    the dress is really lovely when do you get married ? xx
  • mrshampson2bemrshampson2be Posts: 1,690
    Its beautiful, it really suits you.

I'm hoping to go looking soon - quick question - when you were looking what sizes were the samples in the shops?
  • you look fab that is such A nice dress i cant wait to go shopping image
  • hi there i love your dress its very pretty what is the name of it and can i be rude how much was it as it looks very expensive

• toeuktoeuk Posts: 40
    hi claire,

wow, you look stunning !

we are getting married in may 2010 and i have been looking at dresses and everyone kept telling me am looking to early so am glad someone else is like me image i want to go shopping now !
  • j2bej2be Posts: 134
    Hey

I'm new to this but I'm so glad to find more brides who are just as organized as me I collected my dress today and get married 31st july 2010 - The way I see it everything ties in around your dress so the sooner you have 1 the sooner you can plan everything else!

Can I be nosey and ask what colour your bridesmaids are wearing I'm having a nightmare trying to decide my dress is a similar colour buut is classed as dark ivory - oh by the way you look amazing in your pics
  • clairemblackclairemblack Posts: 2,922
    Just came across this - your dress is stunning!! I bet you can't wait to wear it image I love AA dresses, I've ordered mine it's an AA style 767. It'll be a while before it gets to the shop though. Really like the bridesmaid dresses too, I had mine try it on but we ended up going for a forever yours one which is similar at the front but has a sash at the back.
  • LampiekatLampiekat Posts: 3,527
    The dress is lovely, very dreamy (if you know what i mean by that). You look like a princess xx
  • ibiduni4nanaibiduni4nana Posts: 1,405
    ooooh its lurvely! I love the sparkle on the bodice!!! and the train... wow... this is a serious dress!
  • Suz1978Suz1978 Posts: 3
    Quoted:
    Just came across this - your dress is stunning!! I bet you can't wait to wear it image I love AA dresses, I've ordered mine it's an AA style 767. It'll be a while before it gets to the shop though. Really like the bridesmaid dresses too, I had mine try it on but we ended up going for a forever yours one which is similar at the front but has a sash at the back.

This is a gorgeous dress - nice to see someone going for something different other than strapless! I am sure you look beautiful in it!

I am impressed by people being so organised - i don't even know where to start!image