Forum home Archived I got married in 2010

31/07/2010

Anyone else getting married the same date as me?! Ooooooo i'm so excited but it seems sooo long away! xx

• j2bej2be Posts: 134
    I'm getting married same day woo hoo - really excited too doing all my family and friends heads in cos i talk non stop about weddings lol

How far you got with planning??

xx
  • KpeacockukKpeacockuk Posts: 351
    Hey j2b! We have booked the recpetion venue - Langdale Country Club at the Lakes. We are staying there Friday night and Saturday night so haivng a bit of a wedding weekend! We really want to get married at the Church at Langdale but we are not sure if we can yet so I'm wating to hear back from the vicar. What about you? x
    I've booked the church and reception (Gomersal Park Hotel)

Bought my dress(but having a litle problem with that), my shoes, and centrepieces also got the materials for my wedding stationary lol I am mega organised but its only because i cant resist a bargain image hope everything goes ok with the vicar, is it cos ur out of area?? x
    Oh my word you are oragnised!!! Yeah we live in Durham so it is well out of our area. What colours are you having? W e are having white/balck and mint green. x
    we're having Cream, Coffee & Gold but thats the 3rd colour scheme i've decided on lol but i am sticking with it now as i've seen some beautiful bridesmaids dresses and placed them next to my dress and they look lovely together. I've been looking at cakes today woo hoo xx
  • lynarnotlynarnot Posts: 154
    It's my day too!! We're going to see a possible reception venue on Saturday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm having lavendery/sweet pea colours. SO SO excited that I now have date twins! x
    lol not twins theres three of us now so tripplets - I love all this searching round and finding exactly what I want I work in the afternoon so have all day to spend searching which my H2B is happy 2 do as it means I've done all the leg work before he has to help decide lol xx
    Morning my fellow triplets! This weather is disgusting - can you imagine if it rains like this on our big day?! I reckon there is a good chnace as I'm marrying in hte Lkaes arghhhh id be gutted! x
    oh i no i will be devastated as 1 of the reasons i picked July was so I could have nice weather!!! My friend hired big white brollys 4 her wedding 2 weeks ago just to be on the safe side but ended up not needing them x
  • lynarnotlynarnot Posts: 154
    I'm no longer a triplet.... we booked the wedding last weekend and have changed the date to the 30th (I was swayed by 10% discount for Fridays!!)

Awww that sucks! But congrats on your saving! xx