Forum home Archived I got married in 2010

dorset brides

hi,

i live in poole and am planning to get married in april 2010, when have u planned your wedding for, have you made any bookings yet?

steph

• swmaboswmabo Posts: 2
    Hi,

I am getting married 28/05/10 and still looking for a venue, fell in love with the Haven Hotel Sandbanks but budget just wont stretch that far!

:\(
  • I'm getting married this August at The Italian Villa at Compton Acres near Sandbanks and it is stunning! www.the-italian-villa.co.uk We have hired the villa for the whole day. There ceremony is at 11.30am which is held in the villa on the top floor and then using the middle floor for the wedding breakfast and bottom floor for evening disco. We are starting early as we have to finish at 11.30pm. The villa opens out onto the Italian Gardens which we will be using as well. It is pricey so we decided to have the wedding on a Thursday which makes it half the price! Also, we have local caters and we are supplying all the alcohol for the day which they don't charge corkage for. It was the closet venue I could find that would feel like we were getting married abroad!
  • hi girls,

we have decided on the heaven hotel, were going to put our deposit down in the next couple of weeks , for april 2010, then we have to start some serious saving. we have also got a booking with a photographer in a couple weeks. so i think were starting to get there. we went to a local wedding in the orchid hotel in bournemouth the other weekend and that was also lovely. how is eveyone else getting on with their plans ?

steph