Forum home Archived I got married in 2010

Have just bought a lovely winter wedding cape

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my excitement with you that i have just bought a lovely winter wedding cape off ebay for £90 inc postage.

Here is the link to it if you want to have a look

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140258761877

Can't wait for it to arrive image

• LampiekatLampiekat Posts: 3,527
    My cape arrived this morning yay

It is absolutly gorgeous, quite heavy too but i so can't wait to wear it now, only 16 and a bit months to go
  • thats lovely!Will really look so different over a wedding dress and without that gorgeous blonde wig tho! Iv been having a look at some too but cant really decide what I like. Have you your dress too?
    Not yet but i have tried on and have fallen in love with one (my profile pic) but won't order it till Jan, still going to try on some more though in a couple of weeks time.
  • SquitSquit Posts: 363
    That is a gorgeous cape, your gonna look stunning! Wot date is the wedding? I'm looking for a faux fur shrug but can't seem to find the perfect one yet! I've ordered my dress tho so thats the main thing i suppose! image
    The date of my wedding is 16th Jan 2010 so 16 and a half months to go (exciting).

I'm sure you'll find the right faux fur shrug for you MrsBooth2be, i saw a winter wedding cape on a different website first and was busy saving for it as it was going to cost £200 but then found this one that was pretty much identical on ebay for £90 - bargain.