Forum home Archived I got married in 2010

Colour scheme

Hello,

Your colour options sound lovely. I've been through a few in my head, I'm thinking of either peach and cream or a very pale green and a soft pink.

The Alfred angelo website is really good, you can pick a style of bridesmaid dress then choose from a palette of colours and see which one looks best. I really like this dress, in either the peach fizz or celadon with a different coloured bow.

http://www.alfredangelounitedkingdom.com/Collections/ProductDisplay.aspx?productID=1e38f4ef-92eb-4977-8bc5-63867709dc17&categoryID=d541eccf-be63-4c88-8404-b9a6f5e77d88&pg=2

Best of luck choosing! x

• Hi Claire, just wanted to say your bridesmaid dresses are GORGEOUS!!!
  • clairemblackclairemblack Posts: 2,922
    I'm going for Plum which is a dark (ish) purple for BM dresses. Not quite as dark as I'dplanned but the colour chart for the dark purple looked a bit reddish on the full dress.

Are you close to deciding yet?! x
  • hi ladies im really struggling with colour schemes i really want gold but do u think that it would have to be cream and gold rather than white and gold. im not yet sure wat colour dress im having either white or pearl. clairej03 your ideas and colour scheme all sound fantastic and im sure it will look amazing. i do also like pink for my bridesmaids but im not sure how the groomsmen would like wearing pink waistcoats lol
  • I am going for lilac. My BM will have lilac dresses and my flowergirl will be a white dress with the lilac sash.

My flowers will be white with lilac also, and i am carrying the colour into my reception. Lilac scatter petls for the tables and lilac favour boxes.
  • because we are getting married in the auntmn of 2010, we have chosen burgundy and ivory for our colours, the BM dresses are the opposite colours to my dress, whereas mine is ivory with some burgundy theirs is burgundy with some ivory, the flowers i am still stuck on, but the cerntre pieces all match the autumn/burgundy theme.
  • layney_1layney_1 Posts: 270
    I am getting married in May 09 and my colour scheme is sage green and ivory! My bridesmaids are wearing Alfred Angelo as well in sage green, my dress is ivory, and my flower girl is in ivory with a big sage green sash!