Forum home Archived I got married in 2010

Cheap Photographers in Bristol??

Hey girls. We've just had a bit of a disaster in terms of the wedding planning. We're on a very tight budget, and there were only 2 photographers we could afford that could give us what we want. Steve Roberts of SR Photos was recommended to us by a friend of my fiance's mum, and I found Interlace Photography's website in the back of a wedding magazine. Both of these could be there for the whole day, and give us the copyright free CD for a snip of what other photographers charge. I contacted them to see if we could view their work, but Steve has just announced that he's moving to Kent and won't be able to do it, and Eleanor from Interlace says she's already booked for that date image I can't believe it. I've emailed Steve a few times, and I really thought he was going to be the one we chose. I only came across Interlace by chance a couple of weeks ago, and can't believe she's already booked up :\( I don't know what we're going to do. Now we'll only be able to afford someone who charges more to be there just half the day, and only get 40 photos with no copyright :\( Does anyone know any cheap photographers in Bristol/the South West?? I really don't know what to do now :\(