Archbishops Palace Maidstone...anyone else???

hi ya jus wondered if anyone else was getting married here...

loadza luv x x x

• Mumma Kay

I am getting married in Archbisops Palace in May. What room are you in?
  • Hi Mumma Kay,

Im getting married at arch bishops in April this year!

I cant wait !!!! xxx
  • Mishell what room are you getting married in. We are in the Undercroft
  • mummakaymummakay Posts: 1,028
    Hi ladies...

Springate2b I am getting married in the undercroft too haha mental!!! What date and time you getting married?

Mishellyoung your so lucky your getting married this yr, im soo jealous! What room you in?

loadza luv x x x
  • Hey Ladies,

Im getting married in the Undercroft too at 2pm!

Everytime i think about it my stomach does somersaults and i giggle like a little girl!

Im soooo excited!!!!

xx
    Mishellyoung thats so crazy im the undercroft at 2pm too just next july!!! bet your so excited its so close!!! what colours you gone for???

hi ya springate2b whats your time and date!!!

loadza luv x x x
  • Getting married on 9/5/09 at 4:15. We wanted a late wedding. The countdown on this site has made me realise how soon it is. We only booked it last week.

The place is so nice. We went to wedding there last year in the great hall and the registrar was so nice.
    i havent even been there lol just loved it on the comp and ppl we know gave it such good reviews so i booked it lol...

were all getting married in the undercroft tho lol

loadza luv x x x
  • How spooky mummakay!!!! My colour scheme is ivory and chocolate brown -which I've realized isn't the easiest colours to work with, but everything coming together!

What colour scheme have you gone for?

-x-
  • Mishellyoung, I have gone for chocolate and ivory and am really stuggling with ideas, any tips? Im getting married in April 2010, it cant come around soon enough!! x
  • hi, im not getting married at archbishops, but been to a few weddingd there and it is lovely!! Im from maidstone so thought i would say hi. Getting married 10/10/10 at hythe imeperial
  • Hey leelee77, I found for accessories a place called www.thelastdetail.com that had loadsa chocolate brown stuff. Suits and accessories I went for brown and gold - gold seemed to blend in too. I went for cream flowers Will brown crystals and brown organS ribbon - looks fantastic! X
    Hi ya ladies,

Im having pink, white and silver...we where going to have red, white and gold but my fav colour is pink so h2b let me change it to what we are now haveing bless him!!!

Do any of you know what dresses your having???

I know which one i want...ill find a link and post it on here...if you have a pic of dresses ladies lets see...

loadza luv x x x
  • Don't know about the dress yet but I am having a seperate top and bottom part I think. Bridesmaids are in champagne and I was thinking about lilac flowers. What do you all think?
  • My dress is a not White or ivory (hence the colour scheme) mines a latte colour with embroidered ivory lace covered in diamonds and pearls!! Sound horrid, I know - but its not - is beautiful!

What ceremony music are u having in the undercroft? Xx
  • Hoping to walk into From this moment by Shania Twain and having Nothings going to stop us by Starship playing when signing the book. Got to check all this with them first though. Going down next week to register for our certificates so will discuss with them after that. We only booked our wedding last week so its all still getting sorted!
    i cant believe were all getting married in the undercroft haha i still think thats so mad!!!

I really need to go down there to have a look lol other then pictures on the net i havent even seen the building in person but i guess it makes it all the more special when i do see it being almost like a suprise haha!!!

I bought my shoes the other day they are sooo stunning! I havent even thought about music and that lol...

loadza luv x x x
  • mrsloopyloumrsloopylou Posts: 1,246
    I got married there back in June, we used the solar room, the whole place is so beautiful, and the staff so friendly, we popped in 2 weeks before the wedding just for a walk around in the gardens and asked the lady if we could have a look around, there was no weddings on for a while so she let us look upstairs at our room ! otherwise if u ring up you have to make an appiontment, staff there really help to make your day perfect, i was an hour late due to the bloody traffic lights on the ring road going down and causing mayhem ( on a sunday ! ) and they was still happy and smiling when i got there, ( just !) i still have all my contacts if anyone is stuck for cake, car, flowers, photographer, reception etc, just give me a shout

Helen xxx

[Modified by: MISSLOOPY on January 29, 2009 11:16 AM]

OMG it truely is stunning isnt it!!!

what sort of cars are people using to get to their wedding!!! im hopeing to get a PINK limo heehee just to be different!

loadza luv x x x

oh wow thats a stunning car and you look amazeing hun!!!

loadza luv x x x
    Thank you x everything was very traditional so the car fitted in well, was going in my friends convertable mercedes, but couldnt get the dress and my arse in and out of it looking very elegant ! so had to get this car very last minute !!!! but it was beautiful and driver/owner amazingly friendly and local !
    yes its very nice, how much is a car like that to hire???

loadza luv x x x
    £270 and that was collecting me from Village hotel Maidstone and going to Archbishops Palace and then taking me and hubby on a little drive first and then back to the Village Hotel for the reception, i can highly recommend this company, its a family business, beautiful cars, so friendly and helpful, oh and you have ice cold water in the boot if needed, mints if you get dry and a bottle of champagne in the car after the wedding on the way back to the reception, speak to Lori from Cartwrights Classic Cars they are based in Sheerness, well half way really, you can view the cars before aswell which is nice, the couple who run the company got married at the palace themselves! they have a website, but if you cant find them give me a shout and ill dig their number out for you

Helen xxx
    cheeres hunny ill check it out an keep ya posted

loadza luv x x x