Forum home Archived I got married in 2010

Anyone recommend a good florist and photographer in Staffordshire/Shropshire area?

Hi, I'm looking for a creative florist and a photographer in the Staffordshire/Shropshire area. Can anyone help?

Thanks x

• I am also getting married in October 2010 and have booked our florist. We are using a small florist in Rugeley, Staffordshire, http://www.fine-flowers.co.uk/ The florist's name is Lynne Palfryman and she has been extremely helpful. She does home visits, so you can look through her previous work and she makes helpful ideas and suggestions with no obligation to book. We paid a deposit of £50 and the remainder is not due until 2 weeks before our wedding. Hope this helps. image
  • mrsbradburymrsbradbury Posts: 187
    I have an appointment with lynne from fine flowers too, she did my friends flowers also.
  • 2bmorris2bmorris Posts: 126
    hey, i have the details of an amazing photographer babe, if you want to email me on [email protected] i can send you full deatils. xxxx
  • Hi there

Don't know if you found anyone yet but try

www.chrisgearyphotography.com

He did my friends' wedding in Stafford last month and the photos were gorgeous - have a look at the weddings on his site. Also prices really good. My friends got a great price.

X