Where to get 2 year old page boy suit?

My page boy will be just over 2 when we marry and I can not find a suit for him?

Has anyone else got a young page boy and found a suit for him?

Please help!

Donna x

• tez373tez373 Posts: 84
    Hiya, i've just got a lovely quality suit from a shop on ebay (they also have a website) called Roco Clothing, they are so helpful x
  • Hi I have been struggling with this for my nephew who is only 15 months! Most suit hire shops do from 12 months onwards but they are quite big sizes. Drowned my nephew but might be option if your page boy is 2. I have had some success over weekend and not sure where you are based but have found full tails including shirt, waistcoat and tie (£28), on Bury(near Manchester) market. Keep looking and I am sure you will find something xx
  • MrsRuddersMrsRudders Posts: 2,761
    try childrenswear.co.uk i got a 5 piece suit from there for my son for a wedding it was gorgeous and was only £16.99

We got married three weeks ago and had eight pageboys aged two to seven. we had two two year olds, we got the shirt, waistcoat and cravat set from Blue Zoo at debenhams. The cravats are velcroed at the back.

and then bought navy formal trousers off ebay. Some school trousers actually start at 2-3 and they would be perfect. We got the boys these shoes from priceless shoes

A Jacket as well as a waistcoat along with a tie or cravat might be a bit much for a two year old xx

• MrsRuddersMrsRudders Posts: 2,761
    We also have an occasion wear stall on our local market that sells christening gowns and little boys suits, might be worth checking your local market?

• MrsBiggs2bMrsBiggs2b Posts: 1,047
    It depends if you want to rent or buy, but my son is our page boy & I got him trousers, shirt & blazer as a package from Next & it cost £27 for an age 2-3.
  • Try here http://www.bhs.co.uk/mall/productpage.cfm/bhsstore/655116/228567

This is where I am getting my 2 2 year olds outfits from.
  • MrsL10MrsL10 Posts: 401
    Thanks ladies, I will look now, my only problem is I need white not ivory, think this is why I am struggling but I will def look on market, didnt think about that.

Donna x
  • Hi Donna

You don't say whether you won't full traditional 3 piece with cravat, waistcoat etc and what colour. However, if your going down the non-tradtional route (you have had some great advice for the traditional attire) then we have just bought my near 2.5 yr old and 4 yr old nephews a 3 piece from M&S. It comes with a white shirt but i'm not sure if they are wearing that. They are wearing a plum coloured pair of converse and hoping to get a similar coloured shirt. I don't want to put them in a grown up traditional suit as i wanted to keep them looking young,trendy but smart. PLus i want them to feel comfortable. My h2b and his party are in charcoal grey so i still wanted to tie in with these colours.

Heres the link for it as i'm not sure how to download pics yet.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Autograph-Piece-Cotton-Waistcoat-Outfit/dp/B003TPPVIE?_encoding=UTF8&categoryNodeID=53882031&node=59139031&mnSBrand=core&ref=sr_1_1&qid=1281991408&sr=1-1&rh=&page=

Hope this helps.x
    Thank you ill take a look at M&S too, really pleased with what I found on Roco clothing.

Donna x
    I am after black trouser with white waistcoat and either white or fushia pink cravat thanks ladies x
  • You can check www.a5weddingsandoccassions.co.uk. They have lovely boy suits. they are gorgeous and fits my son perfectly.