Forum home Archived I got married in 2010

I'm back and married!

Hey girls!

Just got back from our honeymoon this morning, we're pottering around the house today so thought I'd share a couple of pics! We had the most amazing day ever, people are still saying thinking of it makes them smile. We LOVED it! image

• NowMrsShNowMrsSh Posts: 262
    Congratulations, your pictures look gorgeous! I love your dress and colour scheme! xx
  • congratulation!!!! We're got married on the 23rd October and its lovely when you get back from honeymoon. Lots of lovely things to look forward to. We're having a photo party on friday where all the family choose from the preview album! Ok so I just didnt want to loose the preview album lol
  • NikNiksNikNiks Posts: 736
    Congratulations hunny, you looked stunning!! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone since our wedding days! hope you're enjoying being a Mrs! xx
  • I'm loving being a Mrs! I can't stop looking at the photos and reliving the day.

Got the day off today, although could probably have gone into work! So just pottering around and watching lots of daytime tv!
  • cluckyukcluckyuk Posts: 571
    Congratulations. You look stunning! Love the dress. You both look so happy. x
  • Wow, love the pics and colour scheme, you look fab! image
  • Hi girls, I've not yet done my wedding report (waiting for pics) but I have managed a honeymoon one!

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/community/forums/thread/1152416

xx
  • A11y50nA11y50n Posts: 498
    You look gorgeous - congratulations!!!