Forum home Archived I got married in 2010

Anyone else so excited they think they might burst???

Thats where Im at!!! Anyone else????

• Me!!! I was so stressed last week but now I am just so excited I feel like a champagne bottle just ready to pop. Its a month today!!

Are you mostly ready for your wedding?

xx
  • I'm really excited too!!! Can't wait!

New years eve isn't that long away now!! Eeek!

Still got lots to do but I'm loving it!

(although, got evil Ofsted in at the mo at school... Grrrr!)

Xxx
  • Wohoooooooo me tooooo!!!!!

1 month today!!!!!!! got my hen weekend this weekend, well the first of 2, work one this weekend!

Hope everyone is enjoying the last few weeks of planning im now thankful for being so organised but still worried incase i have forgot something.

Good Luck everyone!!
  • Mrs-L-2bMrs-L-2b Posts: 1,702
    ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One minute im ok, just getting along with every day life and then i suddenly think OMG IM GETTING MARRIED NEXT MONTH!!! 23 days to go for me........feeling quite relaxed actually....we are moving house a week tomorrow but again, not feeling stressed, just really excited about the next few weeks!!

Picked my dress up on Tuesday and Im in love with it again (had a few wobbles because it didnt fit properly but now alterations been done its perfect!) Got a few bits and bobs to do but everything seems to be under control!!

xx
  • MEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! image

\O/ (jumping up and down with hands in the air image

41 sleeps

• Me toooooo!! xx
  • cebpickle1cebpickle1 Posts: 6,786
    Me, especially after seeing the Christmas lights at our venue, a whooping 17 days to go for me!!

I am annoyed at myself though as had make-up trial and dress fitting on Monday and forgot to get BM to take photo
  • Oh ridiculously excited! I can't believe how quickly the time has flown! Although I do look at the list of things to do and think oh my God, when am I going to get time to do all these things?!

29 sleeps image
  • vanessahusband - you're probably just as excited as me this morning to see that our counter has left the months behind and is onto just the days!!
  • Me too!!!! 28 days to go for me!

First hen do is next weekend at the Good Food Show and the 'big' hen is the following weekend!

I am so excited! Part of me wants the day to be here NOW, and the other just wants the next 28 days to go in slow motion so that I can savour it all!!!
  • winter_bride10 - yes it made me pretty hyperactive when I first saw it! Months are a thing of the past!
  • MistyxxMistyxx Posts: 1,679
    I must be the only one who isn't excited!! x
  • OOOOooohhh Yes, really excited now..16 days to go. off for another dress fitting this afternoon and if everything ok will be bringing it home! So excited.
  • Yay! Brilliant to see everyones extremely excited too! Whoop! I wasn't stressing at all until I did my final maths again today and realised we're considerably short on what we're owing! I figure we'll sort it out somehow though..fingers crossed! image

Has this happened to anyone else???

Oh Misty..thats rubbish you aren't excited!!! I bet you are super excited on the day though..I'll have probably lost all of my excitement by then because I've been building up to it for so long!!! image

• Love this post - am excited too 6 weeks today!! xx
  • nope, Mistyxx, I'm not there yet either! More stressed... image
  • Yes very excited and so too is my H2B, however the days are getting less and less (29 to go!) and the list of things to do it getting longer. I know there will come a time when I am stressed out but at mo, I am all good! Although I snapped a nail today..........I haven't broken a nail for months and months and months and today I bent one back and spilt it 1/3 of the way across and quite low down. I am going to have to try and look after it for the remaining four weeks. Anyone got any tips?!
  • Me toooo!!!

two weeks tomorrow for me!

Also my second hen night tomorrow too- so its all very exciting image

Cannot wait xx
  • oh no! nightmare..why do things like that happen when you least want them to?

I'd cut it as low down as you can without it hurting (just in case you catch the raggedy bit again) and then put a coat of clear varnish over it to hold it together until its grown out enough for you to cut/file it properly.

Its 28days for us now!!! eeeep!!! image
  • cebpickle1cebpickle1 Posts: 6,786
    I would do the same with the nail
  • LMK2010LMK2010 Posts: 234
    Oh im sooooooo excited im struggling to contain myself!!!

A whole 13 days to go and i cannot blooming wait!!! xx
  • Awww! I bet you're so excited! Its hard because you want to savour every moment but you also want it to be here..right now! image