Forum home Archived I got married in 2010

Stressed

Hey

It's nearly time for us December brides!

Is anyone feeling as stressed as I am? I am a bit stuck at the minute as there is so much to do but I can't seem to get anything done for stressing arrgghhh

xx

• LMK2010LMK2010 Posts: 234
    Im Stressing big time.

Not sure whether its stress or nerves. Doctors told be last week i have got neuralgia. I have been told to slown down and calm down!!!

As if i have a wedding to finish and attend!!! image
  • yep, me too - we're pretty close together too Gemsz with our dates.

I'm finding it hard to do the little details until a bit closer to the time... I have a feeling that in the last few days (Christmas!) when I'm putting it all together, I'll have way too much to do image

At least we're having a quiet christmas with just the 2 of us - lots of time to panic and tie ribbons around favours image
  • cebpickle1cebpickle1 Posts: 6,786
    I am not so much stressed as suddenly very nervous!! Went to church this morning to hear the final lot of the banns being read and was so overwhelmed thinking in 2 weeks time this will be me at the front here and everyone watching.

I am normally one well for the limelight so no idea why the nerves. I am not sleeping well and had cracking headache the last two days. Me and H2B are meant to be going for a drink with the best man tonight but I think I am going to bed instead.
  • GemszGemsz Posts: 148
    Glad to know I am not the only one!

cebpickle1 I am sure I will be very nervous too so close to the wedding, what date is it you get married? Hope you are feeling better today.

Have you had more to do the closer it gets?

We too were hoping for a quiet christmas but now turns out we can't cos then H2B's parents will be left on their own and that won't go down very well!

I can the week before being very very busy and not having a minute. It will all be worth it in the end, and hopefully the day won't be as stressful and will run smoothly!

xx
  • cebpickle1cebpickle1 Posts: 6,786
    We have suddenly had quite a bit of finishing off to do, finalising numbers with the venue, hearing banns read, suit measurements for my Dad and best man, flowers, hair trial, make up trial, table plan, place names it all goes on.

I would say to you to do what you can as early as possible. As a month before thought I was pretty much sorted - how little I knew.

I get married on the 5th DEcember so 2 weeks yesterday. I have been sent home sick from work today as voice going and have a cracking headache. Lovely.
  • hey cebpickly1 - hope you feel better soon...get under the duvet and have a relax (or at least try to) x
  • GemszGemsz Posts: 148
    Thank you for your advice - much appreciated.

I hope you feel better soon - on the plus side at least it is this week and not next week!

xx